- what’s in the box
- how it works
- ✔ Want the PERFECT IDENTICAL WING, EVERY TIME? - Without smears, lopsided mistakes or panda eyes? Simply line up the winged eyeliner stamp from the corner of your eye to the end of your eyebrow and press for that mesmerizing quick flick cat eye look easier than ever before!
- ✔ SAY GOODBYE TO PANDA EYES – PARTY, SWEAT or SWIM ALL NIGHT – Exclusive candelilla wax and carnuba wax WATERPROOF, SMUDGE PROOF cat eye stamp formulation quickly dries, staying stuck on through your sweatiest gym sessions, swim sessions and all-night parties – then EASILY WIPES AWAY in seconds with a swipe of eye makeup remover or facial cleansing oil.
- ✔ NATURAL CLEOPATRA BEAUTY -or- RED CARPET GLAM - 2 SIDED EYELINER STAMP KIT & LINE pen deliver both! Cleopatra cat eye stamp (Pen end #1) provides precision angled look, while ultra-fine tip eyeliner (pen end #2) glides on PRECISELY where you’d like creating GORGEOUS definition. WANT thicker lines? Use eye liner side as stencil for eye-enhancing, dramatic red-carpet look.
- ✔ NO MESS, NO DIPPING - LIQUID IN THE PEN – Messy brush and pot dipping sending soot across your beauty space? Ditch the mess! Our quick flip eyeliner wing stamper delivers super smooth, CONSISTENT COLOR and LINES – no mess, no fuss, and no cleanup required.
- ✔ SHAKY HANDS?? – No need to worry about that anymore! Our reviews say it all! You’ll achieve the look you want within seconds giving you the confidence you deserve.
Loved by YouTube reviewers!
Three Simple Steps
Step 1: Prep your eyelids with an oil free primer and setting powder.
Step 2: Line the bottom of the stamp with the edge of your upper lash line and stamp gently.
Step 3: Use the felt tip eyeliner pen included to fill in and shape.
Water, Iron Oxide, Jojoba oil (hardened), Triglycerides (vegetable oil blend), Vegetable oil (hydrogenated), Shea Butter, Mica, Canola Oil, Candelilla Wax, Glycerin Fatty Acid Ester (plant origin), Carnauba Wax, Vitamin e, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin c.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is The Wingliner Eyeliner Cruelty Free?
Yes, it absolutely is cruelty free. As animal lovers, we would never support or use products tested on animals. The Winglinereyeliner stamp is actually Vegan friendly too as we don't use any animal by-products in the formulation!
What Are The Ingredients?
The Wingliner Eyeliner Stamp ingredients are Iron Oxide, Jojoba Oil, Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Shea Butter, Mica, Canola Oil, Candelilla Wax, Glycerin, Fatty Acid Ester, Carnauba Wax, Vitamin E, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin C. No Animal By-Products. No Nasties.
Does It Work For Hooded Eyes?
Yes! The Wingliner Stamp is by far the best eyeliner stamp for helping create that perfect wing for ANY shape of eye! Including hooded eye lids! The application will require a little more care however. The wing is best applied with the eye open for this situation and then to draw in the connecting line so it appears smooth when your eye is open. A little practice is required, but it does work! Always apply Primer and Powder for this application.
How Many Eyeliners Are In The Package?
There are 2 pens in each package. Each one has a wing shaped specifically for the corresponding eye and a pointed end for drawing in the line.
How Do I Use The Stamp?
Just place the side with the winged stamp on the corner of your eye. Use the other side to draw and outline your lashline and connect to your wing.
How Long Does An Application Last?
The ingredients we have used in our formulation are all there for staying power! An application will last all day without smudging or running for 99% of customers and situations, however - Primer and/or Powder can enhance longevity of the application in high humidity or for those with hooded eyes.